Phone: 020 44 33 000
Thank you for taking the time to view my profile. Being pregnant for the first time or adding to an existing family is a time of great joy and trepidation. Having a midwife that fits with your own philosophies and views is an important step to make.
I pride myself in working with all nationalities, cultures and backgrounds. I am a mother of two adult children with two adult step children in a wonderful blended family. I also love animals and have two cats and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
What can I offer?
- Working in partnership with women during the antenatal, birth and postnatal experience
- Provide evidence based care
- Empower the women to make informed choices for her own care
- Promote a physiological birth experience with the inclusion of water birth and home birth
- A friendly warm environment
- Work within a team of very experienced midwives
- A Bachelor of Health Science Degree in Midwifery